DCI has announced the re implementation of Internship for the 2008-09 batch from this year.
And now DCI has announced that the examinations are going to be Semester Wise with 2 semester’s in the 4th year.
The Scheme Of Examination starting this year:
- 1st Year: Examination at the end of the year
- 2nd Year: Examination at the end of the year
- 3rd Year: Examination at the end of the year
- 4th Year: The Subjects are divided Semester Wise and the Schedule is as given Below:
1st Semester or Part 1:
- Public Health Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopetic
- ORal Medicine and Radiology
2nd Semester or Part 2:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative and Endodontics
- Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
So it is good news for the students from the 2008-09 batch who will be having Semester wise examinations and wont be having 8 subjects in one year to worry about.
You can read the Full article at DCIIndia.org