Brushing your Teeth to avoid bad breath when you are on the move either on a vacation or on a business tour has been a problem which everyone faces. To bush your teeth with the usual tooth brush requires a common tooth brush, toothpaste and water, which can be difficult to find during your camping trip or on the road trip.
- Ideal to use after eating, at work, at school, during travel.
- Wipe teeth, gums and tongue.
- No water or rinsing necessary.
- Special moisture shield – helps keep finger dry!
So for these situations there are Oral-B Brush Up’s which can be used anywhere anytime without requiring any water tooth brush or tooth paste.
The Brush Up’s have the following features:
- Textured cleaning surface to clean teeth
- Burst of mint flavor to freshen mouth and breath
- Thin, compact size makes it easy to carry in your wallet
- Comfortable, slip-on design fits most finger sizes
- Individually packaged
- Material acts as moisture barrier between your finger and mouth
These can be used even on children as most of the small children do not prefer brushing , where this can come pretty handy.